Thursday, February 28, 2013

Tulips, Tea & Books, Oh My!


{stop!]

{and smell the tulips!}

{life is sweet}

{picking out some books to read}

{riding the elevator allll the way to the top}

{the famous Marienplatz is behind me}

{tea time, book time}

{secret to the perfect tea? whipped cream}

{tea with leaves?! really Mom?}

{I love reading new books!}

{long day exploring Marienplatz,...time to take the U-Bahn home}

                Gap jeans, Lacoste sweater, Lacoste beanie, Lacoste mittens, Zara boots, Zara purse

Today was a pretty typical day. Well, except that we didn't make our whole wheat belgium waffles with blueberries! (I usually stand on a ladder and crack the eggs, while supervising my Mom.) The weather is still pretty cold here in Munich so we try to find adventures that include some indoor stuff too. Today we walked around Marienplatz and did some people watching. There were some grown-ups acting like kids and holding hands with each other...I thought that was pretty funny. Marienplatz is always fun because there are lots of people walking around and it has really nice stands that sell ripe fruit, fresh flowers, roasted nuts and yummy German sausages. Mommy said Marienplatz is really old and that it's the heart of the old Munich. (I looked everywhere for this heart she was talking about but didn't see it.) I asked her if it was 6 years old but she said it was much older than that. Which means it must be 20 since thats the highest I can count! While we were walking around I found a pretty flower shop and decided to see if all the colors smelled the same. They all smelled a little different! Then we found a big bookstore and rode this really special elevator that was made of glass, all the way to the top! We had a really cool view of down below. I felt like a bird and the people looked like ants! On the top floor we found a table at the cafe, so we drank our tea and read a big tower of books. Mommy even let me pick out my two favorites! My Grandma, Lolo, always says that money is never wasted on fresh flowers and books. So there was no money wasted today! I hope everyone had a TEArific day too!
xoxo- Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment