Tuesday, February 26, 2013

You Say Chocolate, I Say Yes Please!

{I found some hard boiled farm eggs in a market. I picked green!}

{picking out a flavor!}

{Mommy picked coconut and acted like she found paradise}


{Hmm this was def a first for me.}

{best hot chocolate in Munich!}

{this couldn't melt fast enough}

{my outfit matched the rustic feel of the cafe}

{tummy full of chocolate & heart full of happiness}

Zara lace shirt, Zara cardigan, Gap skinny jeans, Zara boots, Gap beanie

When Mommy mentioned taking the underground train into the city for hot chocolate and books, I put my boots on the wrong feet and ran out the door! Before you judge me for my chocolate obsession...let me tell you my beyond-amazing-explanation! Chocolate is made from a plant...vegetables grow on plants. You see where I am going with this? Not to mention the antioxidants that help me keep my youthful glow! And it's good for your heart...not just because it stimulates endorphin production and makes your heart happy but it actually lowers blood pressure too! So next time your parents are acting stressed out, just give them some dark chocolate and their tantrum should be over in no time! We rode the Munich U-Bahn into the city center and walked around outside before we found my new favorite place to get my chocolate fix. It was a cafe called Beluga Chocolaterie and the experience was as good as the chocolate. You walk in and see rows of chocolates on a stick! Then you pick your flavor and give it to the super nice girl who steams some milk and brings you your hot chocolate on a silver platter! I hope everyone had as delicious of a day as I did! XoXo- Cami

1 comment: